Volunteers at Worthington Libraries benefit the library and community in many ways. We welcome your involvement, and offer a variety of volunteer opportunities to match your interests, skills, and availability, including:
- Assisting at children's, teen and family programs and special events
- Helping young people with their homework at the Homework Help Center
- Sorting and shelving library books, DVDs and CDs
- Preparing materials for children's programs
- Data entry, mailings, library materials repair, and more
Not all volunteer opportunities are available at all times or at all locations. We are currently recruiting for:
- Circulation/Shelving Volunteer (PDF)
- Daycare Delivery Volunteer (PDF)
- Homework Help Center Volunteer - Old Worthington (PDF)
The Library welcomes volunteers who speak English as a foreign language and those with different abilities.
How to apply
To apply, please complete our Volunteer Application (MS Word).
If you are interested in a posted volunteer position, please indicate this on your application. You do not have to specify a volunteer position in order to apply.
Return your completed application by mail, email or fax:
820 High Street
Worthington, OH 43085
fax: (614) 807-2642
You may also deliver your application in-person to any of our library locations.
For more information about volunteering at Worthington Libraries, contact our Outreach Services / Volunteer Coordinator:
phone: (614) 807-2643