February 21, 2013
DESIGNATED POSITION HOURS: 20 hours per week
HOURLY RATE: $11.54
Sunday (every 3rd): 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Thursday:4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Alternate Friday/Saturday: 1:15 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
Under direct supervision, the Circulation Assistant serves patrons at the circulation desk and processes circulating materials.
Essential position functions
- Proactively provides customer service by assisting patrons with Public Access Catalog (PAC), check-out, self check-out, copiers, printers and locating or retrieving materials
- Answers questions and assists patrons in the use of library resources at various service points including phones and pick-up window
- Assists patrons with Library card accounts and resolves account disputes
- Locates, retrieves, sorts, restocks, checks-in and checks-out all library materials accurately and efficiently
- Performs duties of Circulation Aide, as needed