Posted: Monday, November 23, 2009, 8:17 am
Does a loved one's holiday wish list include a smartphone, digital camera, laptop or other electronics?
Make sure you get the most for your money this holiday season with ConsumerReports.org!
ConsumerReports.org offers access to the same valuable consumer information available in the magazine, including side-by-side comparisons, Best Buy recommendations and product ratings, all written by experts using state-of-the-art testing equipment to research products for consumer value.
Online users will also find added content, including:
- A searchable archive of the last four years of ratings;
- Forums for Consumer Reports users to exchange experiences with products, services and issues;
- Blogs covering consumer news, views and trends with contributions by Consumer Reports editors and product testers;
- Safety alerts and recalls; and
- Informative videos covering topics ranging from testing gas grills and shower cleaners, to car reviews.
Easy searching and navigation make finding the right information quick and easy, and ConsumerReports.org is available 24/7 through the Library Web site.
Simplify your holiday shopping with the information available from ConsumerReports.org!
More like this: Featured resources