Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 3:23 pm
All Worthington Libraries locations serve as Job Help Centers with resources, services and programs designed to help people succeed in finding employment.
Assistance is available through our Job Help Center service any time the library is open.
Available services include:
- Access to resume writing software on all Internet and Office computers,
- Extended computer time for job seekers,
- Up to 10 pages of free printing,
- Print materials on cover letter writing and interview skills and
- Lists of job help Web sites and other resources.
The Library also provides a trained and knowledgeable staff ready to assist patrons with filling out online forms, establishing e-mail addresses and proofreading resumes.
A series of summer programs focusing on financial management and employment help is also planned. Specific topics include interviewing for success, job hunting, and smart decisions for tough markets.
Call 807-2626 with questions or for more information.