Posted: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:45 am
Need a good beach read for your summer vacation? Stalled on what to read next for the summer reading program? We can help!
All of the librarians at Worthington Libraries are trained in reader's advisory, a service that helps people find books they will love. We offer many ways for you to find the perfect book for your summer reading online, by phone, and in person!
- Take a look at what's New & Now at the library by subscribing to one of eight monthly email newsletters or browsing the newsletters on the Web. Get great recommendations of fiction, non-fiction, books on CD, and DVD titles for adults, teens, and kids.
- Look through our Recommendations online to find great reads for all ages, with convenient links to the catalog so you can easily reserve titles.
- Try Ask Us: Email and choose the "Book recommendation request" option. Simply tell us what books you like to read or the last book you read that you loved and a librarian will email you recommendations in 12-24 business hours.
- Need faster results? Try sending us an instant message using Ask Us: IM. During library hours, librarians are available to give you instant recommendations and can even reserve available items for you!
- Use Ask Us: Telephone to give us a call during library hours and a librarian will help you find the right book and answer any question you might have.
- Come visit us to Ask Us: In person! Librarians can recommend great reads to you on any topic or can give you bookmarks with lists of "read-alikes" to find similar authors that you're sure to love.
Whatever method you choose, we hope you'll find a great book for your summer reading!
More like this: Featured services