Posted: Monday, July 6, 2009, 9:29 am
Worthington Libraries' patrons now have convenient Web-based access to reliable consumer information available from Consumer Reports.
Consumer Reports magazine has always provided product information on automobiles, electronic equipment, household products, food, personal finance, home maintenance, and health and fitness products. Articles in Consumer Reports are written by experts using state-of-the-art testing equipment to research products for consumer value. Known for its popular side-by-side comparisons, Best Buy recommendations, and product ratings, Consumer Reports' fact-filled articles help you to make informed buying decisions.
Now ConsumerReports.org offers access to the same valuable consumer information that is available in the magazine. ConsumerReports.org offers in-depth product information and ratings on thousands of products along with unbiased and expert recommendations and price comparison guides. Online users will also find added content, including:
- A searchable archive of the last four years of ratings;
- Forums for Consumer Reports users to exchange experiences with products, services and issues;
- Blogs covering consumer news, views and trends with contributions by Consumer Reports editors and product testers;
- Safety alerts and recalls; and
- Informative videos covering topics ranging from testing gas grills and shower cleaners, to car reviews.
Easy searching and navigation make finding the right information quick and easy and ConsumerReports.org is available 24/7 through the Library Web site.
Simplify your comparison shopping and purchase decisions with the information available from this great consumer resource. Check out ConsumerReports.org and start getting the maximum value for your money today.
Note: ConsumerReports.org does not provide library access to Consumer Reports Health ratings.
More like this: Featured resources