Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011, 9:18 am
Need a good beach read for your summer vacation? We can help!
All of the librarians at Worthington Libraries are trained in reader's advisory, a service that helps people find books they will love. We offer many ways for you to find the perfect book for your summer reading online, by phone and in person!
- Look through our Recommendations online to find great reads for all ages, with convenient links to the catalog so you can easily reserve titles.
- Try Ask Us: Email and choose the "Book recommendation request" option. Simply tell us what books you like to read, or the last book you read that you loved, and a librarian will email you recommendations in 12-24 business hours.
- Need faster results? Try sending us an instant message using Ask Us: IM. During library hours, librarians are available to give you instant recommendations and can even reserve available items for you!
- Use Ask Us: Telephone to give us a call during library hours and a librarian will help you find the right book and answer any question you might have.
- Come visit us to Ask Us: In person! Librarians can recommend great reads to you on any topic or can give you bookmarks with lists of "read-alikes" to find similar authors that you're sure to love.
Whatever method you choose, we hope you'll find a great book for your summer reading!
More like this: Featured services