Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 11:16 am
Hey cool cats! The library's new catalog launched on May 22! Library patrons now have access to one million more unique items, thanks to a partnership with 10 other library systems in central Ohio.
New search options
- Get search suggestions right as you type
- Four ways to search to help you find just what you're looking for
- One-click reserves right from the search results screen (with up-front availability information, too!)
- No need to re-enter your library card number for each reserve
- Save a default pickup location
- Reserve a title directly to a pick-up locker
- Track the items you borrow
- Save titles to lists on your account
- Get alerts when new items of interest are added to the catalog
New notification options
- Receive notifications via text message (SMS)
- Receive receipts via e-mail or text message (SMS)
Our mobile catalog got a makeover, too, with a streamlined search results screen (including book covers!) and most of the same features as the full catalog. And best of all, we're now able to offer mobile account access, too! Renew your items, manage your saved lists and even pay your fines. Just visit m.worthingtonlibraries.org and look for the Catalog and Account links.
Want to learn more about the new catalog? Check out our guide on How to use the library catalog and My Account (PDF). Need more help? Ask us! You can talk to library staff in person, by telephone, instant message or e-mail.