- Beaton, Clare. Clare Beaton's Farmyard Rhymes. 2012.
Enjoy classic illustrated nursery rhymes with a farmyard theme.
- Boynton, Sandra. Tickle Time! 2012.
Illustrations and rhyming text reveal the importance of a good tickle.
- Dahl, Michael. Duck Goes Potty. 2010.
Now that Duck is big, he learns how to use the potty.
- Dewdney, Anna. Llama Llama, Nighty Night. 2012.
A young llama follows the same bedtime routine every night.
- Fox, Mem. Hello Baby! 2012.
After meeting a bevy of baby animals — including a clever monkey, a hairy warthog and a dusty lion cub — the baby in this story discovers the most precious creature of all... itself, of course!
- Genechten, Guido van. Daddies and Their Babies. 2012.
Simple black-and-white illustrations portray different baby animals and their fathers.
- Gravett, Emily. Orange Pear Apple Bear. 2011.
With simple illustrations and only four words, this book tells the playful story of a bear and his snacks.
- Holub, Joan. A Kiss For You! 2011.
A die-cut hand on the front cover can be used throughout the book to help pat the puppy or give a high five!
- Hood, Susan. Pup and Hound. 2012.
Youngsters can follow the farmyard adventures of two lovable dogs in these humorous stories about friendship.
- Katz, Karen. How Does Baby Feel? 2013.
Little ones can lift the large, sturdy flaps in this book to find a happy baby, a hungry baby, a sleepy baby and more!
- Red. Red Truck, Yellow Bus: A Book of Colors. 2012.
Toddlers will enjoy naming the different vehicles in this book, while learning to recognize their colors.
- Van Fleet, Matthew. Sniff! 2012.
A dazzling, interactive novelty book just right for the littlest hands.
- Beaumont, Karen. Dini Dinosaur. 2012.
After a day of playing, a young dinosaur needs help from Mama at bathtime before being tucked into bed.
- Bond, Felicia. Big Hugs, Little Hugs. 2012.
Illustrations and brief text show many different ways to hug.
- Cabrera, Jane. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. 2012.
A variety of baby animals are lulled to sleep by a version of the familiar lullaby tailored to their environment.
- Falconer, Ian. Olivia and the Fairy Princesses. 2012.
Olivia is having an identity crisis! There are too many ruffly, sparkly princesses around these days, and Olivia has had quite enough. She needs to stand out! What will she be?
- George, Lindsay Barrett. That Pup! 2011.
After having fun digging up acorns, a little dog decides to bury them all again.
- Griffith, Helen V. Moonlight. 2012.
One cloudy night after Rabbit goes into his burrow to sleep, the moon comes out, covering the countryside like butter and awakening Rabbit to come out and dance.
- McQuinn, Anna. Lola Reads to Leo. 2012.
Lola reads storybooks to her new baby brother Leo, and even though Mommy and Daddy are busy, they still have time to read to Lola at bedtime.
- Murphy, Mary. A Kiss Like This. 2012.
Buzzy, bubbly, long or small, whose is the best kiss of all?
- Seeger, Laura Vaccaro. Green. 2012.
Illustrations and simple, rhyming text explore the many shades of the color green.
- Tafuri, Nancy. All Kinds of Kisses. 2012.
Each barnyard animal has its favorite kind of kiss, but the best of all is a mother's goodnight kiss.
- Yoon, Salina. Do Crocs Kiss? 2012.
This novelty board book, with fun text and colorful illustrations, features adorable lions, tigers and bears, as well as the snappy title reptile and other favorite creatures.
revised May 2013