Applying for a library job? Here are some helpful hints!
- Use a computer and not a phone or tablet.
- You have one hour to complete the entire application process, and there will be no notification that the one-hour time period is about to expire.
- The system does not allow you to save a partially completed application and finish it later.
- Do not leave the application idle for more than 20 minutes, as it will time out.
- Follow all field data format requirements, e.g. for phone numbers (### ### ####) and for dates (MM/DD/YYYY). Never enter N/A or any other text in a date or phone number field.
- If any field is outlined in red, correct the issue as requested before moving forward in the application.
- If you need to go back to a previous section, use the "Previous" and "Continue" buttons at the bottom of the screen. Do not use the browser back and forward buttons.
- You must apply separately for each job that interests you.
- If you're having difficulties submitting your application, before you try again, clear temp files and cookies before starting the application process. Be sure to let the process fully complete and close all web browsers.
- If you submitted your profile and need to make a correction, under "Current Postings," click on "Update Your Profile." You can login to your account to make changes to your profile.
- If you can't remember your password, click on "Forgot your password?” If your email address is on file, we will send your login credentials to that email address.