Readers of all ages were eligible for some terrific prizes by taking part in the library's 2017 Summer Reading Club, which ran May 30-July 30. Congratulations to the following grand prize winners!
Three bicycles went to kids under age 5 who completed 7.5 hours or more of reading.
- Ben Sarver at Old Worthington Library
- Cora Phillips at Northwest Library
- Adam Flory at Worthington Park Library
Three more bicycles were awarded to kids ages 6-11 who completed 10 hours or more of reading.
- Gavin Troiano at Old Worthington Library
- Haruka Yokoyama at Northwest Library
- Jackson Basnett at Worthington Park Library
Teens had to read for at least 15 hours to be eligible for an iPad Mini 2.
- Jacob Wood at Old Worthington Library
- Afifah Pasha at Northwest Library
- Joselyn Schiering at Worthington Park Library
To be eligible to win an iPad Mini 2, adults also needed to read for at least 15 hours.
- Amanda Bucci at Old Worthington Library
- Karyn Nicoll at Northwest Library
- Poulomi Deb and Ethel Traylor at Worthington Park Library
The 2017 Summer Reading Club was fully funded by the Friends Foundation of Worthington Libraries.