January 26, 2018
Have a child who likes to draw? Templates available now for annual bookmark contest
Your drawings could help us promote the 2018 Summer Reading Club!
- Starting March 1, pick up an entry form at any Worthington Libraries location.
- Use crayons, markers and/or colored pencils to illustrate this year’s theme, Let the Music Play, on the form provided; digital creation methods are also acceptable.
- You can enter up to three illustrations, but they must be returned to Worthington Libraries by March 31.
- Three winners will be chosen from each of the following categories: preschool/kindergarten, grades 1-3, grades 4-6 and grades 7-12.
- Winning illustrations will be turned into bookmarks to promote the 2018 Summer Reading Club!