Readers of all ages were eligible for some terrific prizes by taking part in Worthington Libraries' 2019 Summer Reading Club, which ran May 28-July 28. Congratulations to the following grand prize winners!
Three bicycles went to kids under age 5 who completed 7.5 hours or more of reading.
- Emily Hollis at Old Worthington Library
- Miles Haverkamp at Northwest Library
- Gaius Williams at Worthington Park Library
Three more bicycles were awarded to kids ages 6-11 who completed 10 hours or more of reading.
- Natalie Troiano at Old Worthington Library
- Eva Kalicki at Northwest Library
- Kayleeana Starliper at Worthington Park Library
Teens had to read for at least 15 hours to be eligible for a $100 Target gift card.
- Hadasah Mensah at Old Worthington Library
- Erika McCague at Northwest Library
- Ahmed Abouneama at Worthington Park Library
To be eligible to win a $100 Target gift card, adults also needed to read for at least 15 hours.
- John Garratt at Old Worthington Library
- Hilary Patrick at Northwest Library
- Emily Gillenwater at Worthington Park Library
The 2019 Summer Reading Club was fully funded by the Friends Foundation of Worthington Libraries.