With Franklin County designated as a purple county on the Ohio Public Health Advisory System, to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in our community, all locations of Worthington Libraries are offering limited services until further notice.
While our buildings are closed, we continue to offer a variety of no-contact and low-contact ways you can use the Library. You can keep up-to-date with library hours and a frequently updated list of what you can do at the Library, linked at the top of every page on our website.
We've taken a number of steps to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and ensure our libraries are safe and healthy environments for you and our staff:
- If you are sick, we ask you to please stay home.
- When visiting the Library, a mask is required for all visitors over the age of two years.
- Surfaces and touchpoints are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Bathrooms have been updated with air purifiers as well as touchless faucets, hand dryers and toilet flushers.
- Clear panels are in place at service desks where library visitors and staff members interact.
- Library staff members take their temperatures before reporting to work and, while at work, wear face masks, observe safe social distance and regularly wash hands.
- Returned materials are quarantined for seven days before they are handled by library staff or made available for other patrons to check out. Please note that items you return will show on your account during this time period.
While library services are limited, we offer a wide array of online services, such access to audiobooks, digital books, movies and music including many always available titles. You can get a library card without visiting in person—all you need is an email address. Wi-Fi access at all three of our locations is accessible from outside the buildings.
We look forward to offering you more library services as our phased reopening continues. We thank you for your ongoing patience and support of the Library!