As conditions continue to improve in our community, Worthington Libraries is slowly returning to the library you love!
Our buildings are open, but for your comfort and convenience, we continue to offer several no-contact and low-contact services, including curbside pickup, drive-up window and after-hours pickup lockers.
We've taken a number of steps to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and ensure our libraries are safe and healthy environments for you and our staff:
- If you are sick, we ask you to please stay home.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the library entrance and throughout the Library.
- Floor markers are in place to help library visitors maintain safe social distance.
- Gathering places such as study rooms and meeting rooms are unavailable.
- We offer a mobile app you can use to check out materials from your own device.
- Styluses are available for use at the self-checkout stations and will be disinfected after use.
- Surfaces and touchpoints are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Photohydroionization air sterilization systems have been installed at all three library locations.
- Bathrooms have been updated with air purifiers as well as touchless faucets, hand dryers and toilet flushers.
- Clear panels are in place at service desks where library visitors and staff members interact.
We continue to offer a wide array of online services, such access to audiobooks, digital books, movies and music including many always available titles. You can get a library card without visiting in person—all you need is an email address. Wi-Fi access at all three of our locations is accessible from outside the buildings.
We look forward to offering you more library services. We thank you for your ongoing patience and support of the Library!