While our buildings are open, for your comfort and convenience, we continue to offer several no-contact and low-contact services, including curbside pickup, drive-up window and after-hours pickup lockers.
We've taken a number of steps to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and ensure our libraries are safe and healthy environments for you and our staff:
- If you are sick, we ask you to please stay home.
- Visitors to the Library are required to wear face masks.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the library entrance and throughout the Library.
- We offer a mobile app you can use to check out materials from your own device.
- Styluses are available for use at the self-checkout stations and will be disinfected after use.
- Surfaces and touchpoints are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Photohydroionization air sterilization systems have been installed at all three library locations.
- Bathrooms have been updated with air purifiers as well as touchless faucets, hand dryers and toilet flushers.
- Library staff members wear face masks and regularly wash hands.
- Clear panels are in place at service desks where library visitors and staff members interact.
We continue to offer a wide array of online services, such access to audiobooks, digital books, movies and music including many always available titles. You can get a library card without visiting in person—all you need is an email address. Wi-Fi access at all three of our locations is accessible from outside the buildings.
We thank you for your ongoing patience and support of the Library!