Want to learn how to download e-books to your mobile device? Need help polishing up your resume? Want tips on searching the library catalog or using library databases? Book a reference appointment with library staff!
One-on-one sessions offer more time with library staff for personalized, in-depth assistance. We can help you with a wide variety of topics:
- Technology, such as learning to use your computer or mobile device;
- Research, such as business information and genealogy;
- Jobs, such as resume help or filling out online applications;
- School, such as online test preparation;
- Government services, such as Medicare enrollment;
- Using the library, such as searching the catalog or using databases;
- And more!
Appointments are available weekdays, evenings and weekends, up to 30 days in advance. To make an appointment, we will need your name, email address and a brief overview of the topic with which you need help.
- One-on-one sessions are by appointment only and must be scheduled at least one week in advance.
- One-on-one appointments usually last 30-60 minutes. If you need more time, you may schedule another appointment.
- We can help you use library resources to research any topic, but we cannot offer medical, legal or financial advice.
- We can help you set up and use your laptop or mobile device, but we cannot fix a broken device or install software.