In addition to observed holidays, it is the policy of the Library to close all locations for some days which are not considered holidays for staff. The Library recognizes the following days:
- Easter Sunday
- Sunday prior to Memorial Day and Labor Day
- Sunday prior to July 4 and/or Juneteenth when the holiday falls on a Monday
- Monday following December 25, January 1, June 19 and/or July 4 when they fall on a Sunday
- Saturdays and Sundays adjacent to recognized holidays, as determined by the Director/CEO
- Close at 6pm on the day of Red, White & Boom and the Wednesday prior to Thanksgiving
The Director/CEO can close the library to the public for staff training.