Volunteers at Worthington Libraries benefit the library and community in many ways. We welcome your involvement, and offer a variety of volunteer opportunities to match your interests, skills, and availability, including:
- Assisting at children's, teen and family programs and special events
- Providing school help to young people
- Sorting and shelving library books, DVDs and CDs
- Preparing materials for children's programs
- Data entry, mailings, library materials repair, and more
The Library welcomes volunteers who speak English as a foreign language and those with different abilities.
Not all volunteer opportunities are available at all times or at all locations. Positions we are currently recruiting for are linked below.
How to apply
To apply, please complete the Volunteer Application below. If you are interested in a posted volunteer position, please indicate this on your application. You do not have to specify a volunteer position in order to apply.
Return your completed application by mail, email or fax:
820 High Street
Worthington, OH 43085
fax: (614) 807-2653
You may also deliver your application in-person to any of our library locations.
For more information about volunteering at Worthington Libraries, contact: