As conditions continue to improve in our community, Worthington Libraries is slowly returning to the library you love!
Our buildings are open, but for your comfort and convenience, we continue to offer a variety of no-contact and low-contact ways you can use the Library. Please note that visitors under the age of 12 are required to be accompanied by an adult.
What can I do at the Library?
- Pick up reserved materials:
- Browse our full collection of books, movies, music and more inside the Library
- Check out your materials inside the Library:
- with the mobile app on your own device
- using a self-checkout station with a stylus
- Drop off returns:
- in the bookdrops, Monday through Saturday
- inside the Library
- Receive a new library card:
- online, with a valid email address
- inside the Library, at the accounts desk
- Use computers, printers and copiers, and scanning and fax service
- Purchase books at the Friends Foundation of Worthington Libraries ongoing book sales at Old Worthington Library and Northwest Library
- Pick up print jobs inside the Library after sending them wirelessly
- Access free Wi-Fi from library parking lots
- Access digital books, audiobooks, movies and music, including many always available titles
- Participate in online programs
See more about what to expect at the Library, including a list of safety precautions we are taking.