Library services are limited as part of our commitment to keep patrons and staff safe as we continue to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Inside our buildings, we limit the number of visitors to ensure effective social distancing. We'll let you know if you need to wait to enter. Please note that visitors under the age of 16 are required to be accompanied by an adult.
We continue to offer a variety of no-contact and low-contact ways you can use the Library.
What can I do at the Library?
- Pick up reserved materials:
- Access books, movies, music and more inside the Library by:
- browsing a limited collection
- requesting items on the shelves using our concierge service
- Check out your materials inside the Library:
- with the mobile app on your own device
- using a self-checkout station with a stylus
- Drop off returns:
- in the bookdrops all day and overnight Monday through Friday, and until 2pm on Saturdays
- inside the Library
- Pick up print jobs after sending them wirelessly
- Receive a new library card:
- online, with a valid email address
- inside the Library, at the accounts desk
- Pick up absentee ballot application forms and voter registration forms inside the Library
When entering the Library, a mask is required for all visitors over the age of two years. If you don’t have a mask, we can give you one when you enter. If you are not wearing a mask, we ask you to take advantage of our no-contact and low-contact services, including curbside pickup, drive-up window and after-hours pickup lockers.
See more about what to expect at the Library, including a list of safety precautions we are taking.