Library services are limited as part of our commitment to keep staff and patrons safe as we continue to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
What can I do at the library?
- Drop off returns:
- at the entrance when the library is open
- in the bookdrops all day and overnight Monday through Friday, and until 2pm on Saturdays
- Pick up reserved materials by:
- Pick up Summer Reading Club prizes for kids and teens at the entrance when the library is open, while supplies last
- Pick up absentee ballot application forms and voter registration forms at the entrance when the library is open, weather permitting
We strongly recommend you wear a mask or face covering when visiting the library; if you are sick, we ask you to please stay home. See more about what to expect at the Library, including a list of safety precautions we are taking.