Thank you for your interest in joining Worthington Libraries! All residents of Ohio are eligible to apply for a free library card.
It is my responsibility to:
- Keep my library account up to date with correct address, phone and email address.
- Let library staff know if my name changes.
- Be financially responsible for material borrowed with this card.
- Monitor the material my child selects and checks out on this card.
- Pay all charges for the loss of or damage to all materials borrowed on this card.
- Report a lost/stolen card immediately; I am solely responsible for items lost/stolen by someone using my lost/stolen card until I report my card lost/stolen.
The Library will:
- Hold parent/signator solely responsible for ensuring material borrowed by their child/ward is appropriate. The library's collection serves a wide diversity of patrons and therefore contains material some may feel is inappropriate.
- Hold parent/signator of a minor (those age 17 and under) responsible for charges for loss of or damage to material borrowed with this card until the card expires.