No-contact, curbside pickup of reserved items is available for items held at Old Worthington Library and Worthington Park Library. No appointment necessary!
If you have items ready to pick up, you will receive an email or text notification. When you're ready to pick up your reserved items, pull up to the marked parking spots. Once safely parked, call or text us at the phone numbers posted on the signs and provide your name, parking spot number and the make of your vehicle.
We ask you to wait in your vehicle while we verify your library card number and check out the items to your library card. We will deliver your items directly to your vehicle-- either the trunk or an empty back seat.
A few things to note:
- Curbside pickup is available for items currently being held. Wait for an email or text letting you know you have items ready to pick up.
- Items must be picked up at the location where they are currently held. If you have items held at more than one location, you will need to make separate pickups for items held at Old Worthington Library or Worthington Park Library or visit the drive-up window for items held at Northwest Library.
- If you have items held for more than one library card in your household, just let us know when you arrive and we can deliver items for all cards.
- We are only able to deliver items already held on our reserve shelves; we cannot check out new items for you at this time.
- For your safety and the safety of library staff, we are unable to accept returns or payments by curbside pickup. Drop off your returns in the bookdrops.
- In case of severe weather, such as thunderstorms, lightning, strong winds and heavy downpours, for your safety and to protect our staff and library materials, we will temporarily suspend curbside pickup service. Please feel free to wait in your vehicle until the severe weather passes or return at a later time.