The drive-up window is open to pick up reserved items currently being held at Northwest Library. If you have items ready to pick up, you will receive an email or text notification.
Pickup service at the drive-up window is available during regular library hours without an appointment or advance registration.
A few things to note:
- Pickup at the drive-up window is available for items currently being held at Northwest Library. We will email or text eligible patrons if they have items to pick up.
- Items must be picked up at the location where they are currently held. If you have items held at another location, you will need to schedule a separate curbside pickup.
- If you have items held for more than one library card in your household, just let us know when you drive up and we can deliver items for all cards.
- We are only able to deliver items already held on our reserve shelves; we cannot check out new items for you at this time.
- For your safety and the safety of library staff, we are unable to accept returns or payments at the drive-up window. Drop off your returns in the bookdrops when the library is open.