We offer free COVID-19 take-home rapid testing kits via curbside pickup and drive-up window. You may have one test per member of your household, up to four tests, while supplies last.
The test kits we currently have available are self-administered. Tests you receive from us are not administered by a telehealth professional and do not require any technology. These tests are for personal use only and cannot be used to travel or to return to work or school, or other situations where official results are required. For official test results, please visit an in-person testing site.
How to get a testing kit
- If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who's sick, please send someone else to pick up your test.
- At Old Worthington Library or Worthington Park Library, pull up to the marked curbside pickup parking spots and call or text the number on the signs to let us know you'd like a test. At Northwest Library, you can request a test at the drive-up window.
- A library staff member will bring you a testing kit.
- You must take your test at home, not at the Library.
- Library staff members are not trained to help you take the test or answer any questions about the test.
Taking the test
- Once you are home, visit BinaxNOW: What You Need to Know for a step-by-step video guide to taking the self test.
- For help, call Abbott technical support at 877-441-7440.
- Kits include the BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test, manufactured by Abbott Labs
- Testing kits are provided to public libraries statewide via the Ohio Department of Health.
- Learn more from the US Food and Drug Adminstration (FDA) about the range of At-Home OTC COVID-19 Diagnostic Tests available, including expiration dates for different test types.