We offer free COVID-19 take-home rapid testing kits via curbside pickup and drive-up window. You may have one test per member of your household, up to four tests, while supplies last.
The test kits we currently have available are self-administered. Tests you receive from us are not administered by a telehealth professional and do not require any technology. These tests are for personal use only and cannot be used to travel or to return to work or school, or other situations where official results are required. For official test results, please visit an in-person testing site.
How to get a testing kit
- If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who's sick, please send someone else to pick up your test.
- At Old Worthington Library or Worthington Park Library, pull up to the marked curbside pickup parking spots and call or text the number on the signs to let us know you'd like a test. At Northwest Library, you can request a test at the drive-up window. (Please note that tests are not available inside our libraries.)
- A library staff member will bring you a testing kit.
- You must take your test at home, not at the Library.
- Library staff members are not trained to help you take the test or answer any questions about the test.
Taking the test
- Once you are home, visit iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test - Self-testing accessible to everyone for a step-by-step video guide to taking the self test.
- Review the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test FAQ for answers to some frequently asked questions.