Tax season doesn't have to be taxing
January 10, 2020
Worthington Libraries is a great place to find tax information.
We have several ways to help you through tax season.
- Each year, we receive a small selection of tax forms from the IRS and Ohio Department of Taxation. Library staff can direct you to the available forms. Supplies of preprinted forms and instruction booklets are limited.
- Library staff maintain a binder of other common tax forms, so you can make copies. (After tax season is over, ask staff for access.)
- Once you find the tax forms you need, ask staff to print them for free (up to 10 pages).
- If you decide to skip the forms altogether by using the library's computers to file your taxes online, speak to library staff to request extended computer sessions.
- While library staff members cannot prepare taxes or answer specific tax-related questions, they can assist you in locating the information you need. Library staff is available to help locate forms and identify additional tax resources.