Need an auto title or a legal form notarized? Worthington Libraries offers free notary public service!
Notarizations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Notary publics may not be available at all times the Library is open; to check availability in advance, please call 614-807-2626 or email email@example.com.
Bring a valid form of photo identification, such as a current driver's license, military ID, United States Permanent Resident Card ("Green Card") or passport. If you're under 18, bring a certified copy of your birth certificate or a current school ID (with photo). International identification cards and/or international drivers' licenses cannot be accepted.
- Bring unsigned documents to be notarized. Documents must be signed in front of the notaryin order to be valid.
- Documents to be notarized must be in English.
- Bring your own witness, if needed. Witnesses must know you personally and must bring valid photo identification. You may not solicit library staff or patrons as witnesses.
- Auto titles must include the buyer's name and address.
- Library notaries can only offer basic services. For complex requests, or requests outside our notaries' experience or expertise, we may refer you to another provider.
- Notaries at the library cannot certify true copies of passports, driver's licenses or any other similar documents. Only issuing agencies can certify true copies.
- Our notaries reserve the right to decline service in cases that raise any issue of authenticity, ambiguity or doubt.
- All applicable Ohio laws apply to notary public services offered at Worthington Libraries.